May 18, 2011

Toy Lenses

Some time ago, in building my quiver of lenses (yes, I have enough lenses to call it a "quiver"), I picked up a LensBaby Muse.  The Muse is what's commonly referred to as a "toy lens."  It's relatively inexpensive, doesn't have a focusing motor (you adjust the focus by squeezing the lens with your fingertips), and produces selective-focus images, which are very, very cool.  When I first bought it, I loved it, and used it every chance I could, but then things got busy, and I haven't loaded it up lately.  Till now.  I pulled out the Muse to take some photos of the flowers my totally awesome Grandma sent me for my birthday, and I'm in love all over again.  My goal is shoot with it more often, like once a week or so, so we'll see how that goes.  In the meantime, enjoy a few more flowers!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment