May 4, 2011

Stephanie + Rick - Muir Woods and Stinson Beach Engagement

When I first met Stephanie and Rick last fall, I knew instantly that we were a match.  They are simply my type of couple-- a little quirky, a lot fun-loving, and totally and utterly in love.  And when I found out that Stephanie shares my love of stinky cheeses, well, that sealed the deal for me!

Stephanie and Rick grew up in Marin, so we headed to a few of their (and my) favorite places for their engagement shoot-- the Muir Woods and Stinson Beach.  It was a foggy day in Marin, and the whole coast seemed totally socked in.  Fortunately, both of our locations were below the fog layer, and the lighting was gorgeously soft and flattering.  We started shooting in the Muir Woods, and the primitive, awesome feeling of the redwoods complemented the tenderness of Stephanie and Rick's love perfectly!


Something about this image makes me smile.  I think it's love.

 A quick wardrobe change and a very foggy drive later, we were touring the town of Stinson Beach, and, of course, the beach!

Love.

Stephanie and Rick, I had such a wonderful time with you, and I simply can't wait for your Big Day!  It's going to be out-of-this-world amazing, just like you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment