May 5, 2011

New Shoes

Much like just about every other girl out there, I am a shoe fanatic.  I love love love shoes.  However, I generally hate shopping for them.  Somehow, wearing a size 10-narrow doesn't really make finding shoes that fit comfortably all that easy.  Early this week, though, it was decided that I needed a new pair of flats, and the hunt began.  I did some research online (of course!), and then headed on over to Nordstrom (what can I say, they have a fabulous shoe department!).  Just as I turned into the mall parking lot, Paolo Nutini's song "New Shoes" came on the radio.  Now, I'm no more superstitious than the next person, but when something hits you over the head like that, I say it must be fate.

With "New Shoes" echoing in my head, I marched right into Nordstrom, chose a few cute flats, and tried them on, confident in the fact that this was going to be the easiest shoe shopping trip ever.  Lo and behold, my shoes of choice fit and were on sale!  I was on cloud nine.  I purchased the shoes and headed home, thrilled with my luck.  Yay for new shoes.

"Hey, I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything's right..."

No comments:

Post a Comment