March 4, 2011

Diamonds + Coals - My Job and My Bicycle

One of the things I absolutely love about being a wedding photographer is the wonderful, wonderful couples I get to work with.  My clients with are some of the best people you'll ever meet-- they're kind, fun, and madly in love.  Being with them on their wedding day, capturing the memories they'll cherish for a lifetime to come, is just plain amazing, and I couldn't ask for a better job! 

This week's diamonds go to....
- My amazing clients.  Truly awesome people, and I'm so excited to be working with every single one of them!
- Sunrise Mountain Sports.  They let me hang out and ogle kayaking gear while I'm waiting to pick Josh up from the train.  Plus, they're really nice folks.

Coals to....
- My road bike.  For skipping gears on me while I was climbing a huge hill so that I had to stop and walk.  Bad bike.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment