June 16, 2011

Overwhelmed

Every so often, I wake up in the morning, full of ideas to blog about, and just can't find the words to do so. Today is one of those mornings.  I have shoots to post, excitement, experiences and memories to share, events to talk about, and the words simply aren't there.  Seems I may be a bit overwhelmed this morning.  So, I'm just going to say this:

1. Tuesday's shoot with Rosa and Raudel was awesomely fun, and incorporates a farm tractor-- images to come soon!
2. I am totally excited for Stephanie and Rick's wedding this weekend-- they're an amazing couple, and I'm thrilled to be working with them on their Big Day!
3. I'm also excited to be heading to the Livermore Farmers' Market with my honey this evening... It's a little thing, I know, but it makes me happy.  :)

And, because every post is better with a photo, here's one that always makes me smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment