June 3, 2011

Diamonds + Coals - Blogging

Today marks my 100th blog post this year, and I have to say, I'm pretty darn proud of myself.  I started the new blog in January, with the goal of posting every weekday.  I knew it would take a lot of commitment (believe me, it does!), but I really wanted to give my readers a look into my life and who I am.  It's been tough-- sometimes I just don't feel like blogging, or I get the worst case of writer's block.  Then there are the days when I have so much to say that I can hardly keep from writing a full-length novel.  It's a veritable roller coaster, and a bit of a personal journey of sorts.

So, here we are, 100 blog posts and nearly six months later, and I'm thrilled to be writing this.  I'm looking forward to commemorating my 1000th blog post... in about three and a half years.  Maybe I'll throw a party  at 500 just for fun.  :)

Diamonds to....
- Blogging!  Tough or easy, it's somehow satisfying to let readers know what you're all about.
- Josh (aka the Best Husband Ever).  For taking care of the groceries this week, and surprising me with red velvet cake from the farmers' market last night.  Yum!
- Amy and Jerry.  For bringing so much energy to their engagement shoot-- Love it!

Coals to....
- The weather!  What is up with these big storms in June?  While getting married in the rain is supposedly good luck, well, most brides would still prefer sun!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment