January 24, 2011

Once Upon a Tea

I'm a born-and-raised tea drinker.  My mother and grandmother always drank tea, and growing up, tea was something to bond over.  My mom worked the afternoon shift as a nurse, and when she'd come home late at night, I would sneak downstairs to have tea and saltines with her while she told me about that day's patients.  To this day, tea is still my beverage of choice, and whenever we're together, my mom and I share a pot of tea and talk.

It was my husband Josh, however, who found the perfect flavor for me.  It's called Once Upon a Tea, and is rooibos flavored with vanilla, mint, and chocolate bits.  Let me repeat that: chocolate bits.  Talk about knowing the way to a woman's heart!  It's ridiculously delicious, and I could drink it by the gallon.  Next time my mom and I get together, we'll definitely have a new flavor to bond over.

So, anyone for a spot of tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment