January 28, 2011

Katie + Rob - Jack London Square Engagement

It's been a busy week, and as I was doing a little desktop organization, I came across one of my favorite engagement shoots from last fall.  Katie and Rob chose to take their engagement photos at one of my favorite places in the Bay Area to shoot-- Jack London Square.  I just love the gritty industrial feel juxtaposed with the deep blue waters of the inner harbor.  With courtyards full of green grass and the occasional palm tree, it's a little bit over everything all rolled into a compact area, and makes for great shooting opportunities.  Of course, a couple who is clearly in love is what really makes stunning images, and Katie and Rob didn't disappoint one bit!

I just loved Katie's brocade flats!  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment