July 13, 2011

Rosa + Raudel - San Jose Engagement

When I met Rosa and Raudel last fall, I just knew they were going to be a great couple to work with.  And, of course, they didn't disappoint!  They are two of the most fun, easy-going, roll-with-it people I know, and we had a total blast on their engagement shoot, even with a minor shoe malfunction.

 We started Rosa and Raudel's shoot at the last orange orchard in San Jose.  Raudel grew up nearby, and knew the owners, and when he touted it's many features, including haystacks and heavy machinery, I was completely and utterly sold!  My favorite was the International front-loader back-hoe combo, and I positively love the fact that Rosa and Raudel hopped right in the drivers' seats when we saw this beauty!


Rosa worked the camera like a pro-- I don't think it's possible to take a "bad" photo of her!
  

A quick wardrobe change later, we were on our way to downtown San Jose for some evening shots.  We stopped through a neat alley, complete with oversized lantern, then headed over to the San Jose City Hall for some of my favorite shots of all time.
  

San Jose City Hall has some truly unique architecture, and with all the lights, it made for the perfect place to finish up our evening shoot.
 

Rosa and Raudel, I had a fantastic time touring farm equipment, haystacks and downtown with you, and I can't wait for your Big Day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG you guys look so wonderful..... LOve them... LOve love love que chulos se miran los dos. Best couple...

    xoxoxoxo Tenchita Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Congrats

    -Selena and Moe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw these comments, love you guys thanks so much for your well wishes!!

    Rudy & Rosa :)

    ReplyDelete