March 22, 2011

Wedding Trend - Custom Guest Sign-In Albums

Susan and Watson's custom guest sign-in album arrived yesterday, and it's one of my favorites to date!  A custom guest sign-in album is a fun and stylish alternative to the standard lined sign-in book, and it's a great way to add more personality to your wedding day.  Instead of blank, lined pages, a custom guest sign-in album contains images of you and your honey (usually from your engagement shoot), laid out with a lot of white space around, so that your guests can see photos of the two of you, and leave a message on their favorite page.  Because they're not confined to one or two lines, guests tend to leave longer messages, instead of just a signature.  Custom guest sign-in albums are a huge hit with guests, and they make absolutely amazing keepsakes-- I designed one for my own wedding, and every time I read through it, I get teary-eyed.  (Thanks, Aunt Kelly, for your advice!)

Here are a few of my favorite pages from Susan and Watson's album.


Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. We love the book it is going to be a huge hit at the wedding. It is amazing and shows people how Watson and I really are around one another. Thanks for designing an awesome book for us.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete