March 3, 2011

Jodie + Al - Hayes Mansion Engagement

Every so often, I sit down to blog a shoot, and I have the toughest time choosing which photos to post because there are so many that I simply love.  Jodie and Al's engagement shoot at the Hayes Mansion is one of those shoots.  The location was amazing, and when you have a positively gorgeous couple to work with, the photos practically take themselves!

Jodie and Al are truly beautiful people, and their love for each other shows in everything they do.  It's the quiet kind of love that you can feel, a strong current flowing just under the calm exterior.  Peaceful, yet passionate, and utterly wonderful to capture in photographs.


I absolutely love when a couple will play a little during a shoot, and Jodie and Al were up for anything, no matter how cheesy it may have sounded at first!

I just love this moment.

We shot through sunset, and into twilight, and the result is one of my favorite photos of all time. 

Jodie and Al, I had such a wonderful time spending the afternoon with you, and I'm honored to be able to call you my friends!  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment