March 29, 2011

Unwritten

Last night, as I was driving to a consultation, I heard I song on the radio that always inspires me-- Natasha Bedingfield's Unwritten.  It's one of those songs that just speaks to me about being yourself, following your dreams and living life on your own terms, and I'm all about that.  When I graduated from college with an engineering degree almost a decade ago, I had no idea that life would lead me to where I am now, living in California, married to the man of my dreams (ok, I may have guessed that would happen...), and following my dreams.  I've always loved photography, but when I started shooting weddings, it took on a whole new level of passion for me.  It's so amazing to see and capture the love and connection between a couple, and I'm truly honored to be creating images that will bring couples back to all the love and emotion and wonder they experienced on their wedding day.  Just thinking about it all makes my heart feel full!

"Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten."

Have an inspired Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment