February 22, 2011

Jessica + Bryan - Walnut Creek Engagement

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."  Everyone's heard that saying (I tell this to Josh on a weekly basis!), and for Jessica and Bryan, well, it's really true!  A couple after my own heart, Jessica and Bryan love to go out for breakfast, and so when Bryan proposed one quiet morning over breakfast at their favorite restaurant, it was a definitely the most important meal of the day!

Jessica and Bryan go for walks around downtown Walnut Creek in their free time together, so an early morning stroll was the perfect setting for their engagement shoot.


One of the things that I absolutely loved about this shoot was Jessica and Bryan's joy and happiness.  Jessica smiled the entire shoot, and it was contagious-- I couldn't stop smiling myself!

I just love this photo-- it makes me smile every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment