August 30, 2011

Shoe Shopping

Even though, like most girls, I absolutely, positively love shoes, one of the things I don't always like is shoe shopping.  Why?  Well, it's sometimes tough finding shoes that look cute in a size 10, but at the same time are comfortable.  Usually this results in a multi-hour trip to the mall after which I come home empty-handed.  However, when my favorite shopping buddy, Josh, is along, I almost always find something, mostly because he simply suggests styles that I wouldn't necessarily have tried on by myself.  It works out great for me, though I secretly think his objective, like most guys,  is simply to get out of there as quickly as possible.  Regardless, thanks to Josh, I finally have a cute, sparkly, comfy pair of wedges to wear with skirts, dresses, and just about anything else.  Thanks, honey!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment