April 8, 2011

Diamonds + Coals - Office Mates and Coffee Creamer

Working from home is an interesting thing.  It works well for some people, and not at all for others.  Luckily, I'm one of the former, and I love my sunny upstairs home office.  Josh is somewhere in between.  Sometimes it works for him, and sometimes not.  This week, though, we've been office mates two days running, and I have to say, I really like the company, especially around lunch.  It's comfortable, and it's nice to have someone right there when you need a sounding board, rather than trying to explain an entire wedding itinerary or new vacation idea over Google Chat.  To top it off, there's the shoulder rubs.  And that is a wonderful thing.

This week's diamonds go to...
- Office mates.  Especially the ones that make lunch and give you shoulder rubs.
- Las Vegas, Nevada!  A whole weekend there, we had a wonderful time, and didn't gamble once.  Those commercials from the Nevada tourism board are right-- there really is a lot more to do there!

And coals to...
- Coffee creamer.  For not magically appearing in my refrigerator on Tuesday morning when I really really wanted a good cup of joe.
- The crazy hail storm in Fairfield yesterday evening.  Cool to look at, not so cool to drive through the ensuing traffic jam.  Yikes!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment