April 28, 2011

The Blackhawk Museum

Last night was the Tri-Valley Wedding Professionals spring mixer at the Blackhawk Museum in Danville.  It was a great time, catching up with old friends and making some new ones.  Plus, it was held at one of the neatest places in the East Bay.  The Blackhawk Museum houses nearly 100 superbly preserved cars from the tomes of automotive history, and their events are held right in the automotive galleries, so you can sip wine, taste delicious cupcakes and mingle with friends surrounded by really gorgeous cars.  Though I didn't do any shooting there last night, Josh and I visited the museum right around this time last spring, and I spent hours shooting all the little details that make classic cars, well, classic.


 This one's for Katie, who drives a modern day VW and has a name for her GPS (we named ours "Lola").  By the way, I still have "Barbra Streisand" stuck in my head!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment