April 1, 2011

Diamonds + Coals - Busy Weeks and Beautiful Weddings

It's been a very busy week, full of photo shoots, wedding fairs, beautiful couples and guest sign-in albums.  I couldn't be happier.  I love being a little busy, and working with so many great people is amazing.  We shot a gorgeous wedding on Saturday (Shannon and Will, I hope you're having a wonderful time in Maui!), had perfect weather for engagement shoots this week, and had two fabulous guest sign-in albums arrive.

Before the big spring wedding crush arrives in full force, though, we're taking a break this weekend and spending time together on a great outdoor adventure-- more to come on that next week!

In the meantime, this week's diamonds go to....
- The phenomenon of wedding day weather.  Saturday's wedding had to enact a rain plan in the morning, but sure enough, the sun came out for some gorgeous outdoor portraits after the ceremony!
- My totally awesome clients.  For smiling through rain, and 80-degree heat while wearing warm jackets.

Coals to....
- Colds.  Josh brought one back from Boston, and I caught a bit of it this week.  Yuck.  Happily, we're both back to 100% and ready for action now.

Have a great weekend, everyone, and I'll catch you on the flip side!  (Yes, I'm totally old school today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment