April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Andrea!

Today is my youngest sister's birthday, and I can't believe she's 24 already!  It seems like only yesterday she was just starting as a freshman in college, and now she's all graduated and out making her way in the world.  She moved out to Chicago last year to be near her honey (Hi, Miguel!) and to find some better job opportunities, and now she's pursuing her art while working full time and substitute teaching.  Andrea's artwork is always gorgeous and really unique.  Her specialty is woodcut printmaking, and my favorites are her classic car prints (yes, we both love classic cars.... what can I say?). 

So, happy birthday, Andrea!  I'm so proud of you!


P/S  This image was taken using one of my favorite lenses - my LensBaby!  More on that in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment