September 7, 2011

Sneak Peek - San Francisco Engagement

I can tell that today's going to be an interesting day.  Yesterday while I was out on Renee and Joe's engagement shoot, the construction crew tore up the sidewalk leading to our front door, and then cordoned the area off with road barriers.  Combine this with the fact that our garage door is still out of commission, and we may be climbing in through the windows soon!  So, while I figure out how to get out of the house to meet with Susan and Watson to finalize their Wedding Day Art Book, here's a sneak peek from Leticia and Steve's San Francisco engagement shoot!


Did I mention that I'm absolutely in with love Leticia's peacock-inspired dress?  It was the perfect outfit for their shoot!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment