October 11, 2011

Adventure Camera - Altamont Pass

Years ago, when Josh and I moved from the east coast to California, we packed everything we owned into a bright yellow moving truck and drove across the country, towing my car (with our kayaks on top) behind the truck.  Six days and several adventures later, we were driving over the Altamont Pass, ready to arrive at our new home.  At the time, I'd never seen anything like the large wind farms that top many a mountain ridge in California, and I found the windmills to be fascinating.  I still do.  So, as Josh was battling traffic up the pass, I was holding my camera out the passenger window trying to take as many photos as possible.

Last weekend, we were up near Tahoe for Wanny and Mike's slightly snowy wedding, and on the way back home, driving over the Altamont Pass, I was reminded of our move to the west coast.  So much so, I pointed the Adventure Camera out the window and happily fired away...


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment