September 9, 2011

Random Photo Friday - Fall Leaves

Since the "unofficial end of summer" was earlier this week, and I'm well over this summer heat we've been having, I figured I'd post a nice fall-ish photo today.  Fall is my favorite season, and every year around this time, when the temperatures start to dip a little lower at night, and the morning air begins to border on crisp, I get a little excited about the change in seasons.  Growing up in Michigan, the leaves would change color, ushering in the snow (or rather, sleet).  Out here in California, the oaks turn shades of brown, and it's the perfect time to head up to the mountains for fall hiking and winter snow play.  This fall, I'm thrilled to be heading up to the Tahoe area for two beautiful weddings with two absolutely wonderful couples.  Amazing couples, gorgeous scenery, and heartfelt weddings?  Yes, please!


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment