August 1, 2011

Sneak Peek - Kayaking Lake Tahoe

Happy Monday!  I had every intent of blogging all about last month's trip to kayak around Lake Tahoe today.  I even hauled myself out of bed at 5:30am with Josh this morning to make sure I had that little extra bit of time to go through a week's worth of vacation photos.  Somehow, though, cleaning the kitchen got in the way.  Turns out trying to making fruit smoothies is messy.  In any event, I sat down to look at all those photos and ended up lamenting over which of my 30 favorites to blog.  Yup, 30.  Turns out Lake Tahoe is still just as gorgeous as I remember it, and photographs really well, which means I have a tough job in front of me.  So, since it's Monday, and the kitchen is clean, I'm going to take the a pass and post a sneak peek instead.  I'll get the rest narrowed down and posted this week, promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment