August 19, 2011

New Wedding Day Art Book Slideshows

Usually, Friday is an easy blog day for me.  I blog about the week's successes, trials, tribulations, and whatever else comes to mind.  This week, however, was one of those rarely, uneventful ones.  I had my head down, focused on my to-do list, and accomplished a lot of album design, photo processing, and website updates.  So, being me, I started to write a blog post about having not much to blog about, but then reread it and totally bored myself, so I'm sparing you that version.  Instead, I'll give you a sneak peek of what's to come on the website next week.... Video slideshows of my Wedding Day Art Books!  Several are already live on The Knot, and we're in the process of adding them to the main Wedded Bliss Images website as well, so stay tuned for that early next week!  In the meantime, enjoy the gorgeousness that is Kim and Kyle's Art Book slideshow....


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment