January 28, 2011

Diamonds + Coals - Clean Workspaces and Paying Taxes

It's been a crazy busy week.  Winter is a great time for engagement shoots in the Bay Area-- not too hot, not too cold, interesting skies, and less fog.  The beach and parks are usually a little less crowded, and the light is soft all day.  So, between some fantastic shoots, networking events, images processing and album design, I've been on the clock non-stop!  Not that I'm complaining one bit-- I love what I do, and couldn't imagine a more perfect job!

This week's diamonds go to:
- My newly cleaned and organized office.  After last week's post, Josh mentioned that my office was starting to feel like a lot like a minefield.  A little furniture rearrangement, organization and recycling later, and we're back to an invitingly clean space!
- Shane Co.  I finally got around to having a ring that Josh gave me years ago resized to fit properly.  No more catching my hand on everything in sight!

As for the coals....
- Paying taxes, times two.  The big tax season is right around the corner, but sales and property taxes hit this week.  Yuck!
- The gym.  Yes, I know I should go, but even watching movies on my iPod is getting boring... Guess it's time to practice what I preach and get outdoors a little more!

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment