October 21, 2011

New! Automotive Art

Last night, as we were watching I-don't-actually-remember-what on TV, one of my favorite commercials came on.  It's a commercial for Bridgestone tires that features an older couple driving their 1950s Caddy like stunt drivers on a salt flat.  After whipping around the flats, the car stops, and the couple gets out of the car to switch drivers.  As they cross paths in front of the car, the women says "I got this one, Old Man," and slaps his butt.  I love it!  Makes me smile every time.

And that brings us to something new and exciting.  Those of you who have seen my business cards know that they're two-sided.  One side is Wedded Bliss Images, and the other side is it's sister company Twisted Rock Photography.  When we first started, Twisted Rock was simply my outlet for my fine art photography projects, and we sold prints, cards, canvases and metal images at art festivals around the Bay Area.  Now, Twisted Rock is getting a new direction that combines my infatuation with classic (and not-so-classic) cars and my absolute love of creating photographic art out of just about anything.  For now, I'm going to call it "Automotive Art."  So, if your car (or motorcycle, as the case may be) is your passion, give me a holler, and I'll create some chrome-inspired custom art just for you!


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment