October 5, 2011

Adventure Camera - Rainy Days

Fall is finally arriving in the Bay Area, and with it, the rains.  While I definitely am hoping for sunny skies for all of our upcoming weddings (fingers crossed!), on a personal note, I'm loving the cooler weather and rainy skies.  I've been so over the summer heat since the beginning of September, and now that my tall boots, scarf and peacoat are out of the closet, I'm happy.

It's supposed to pour today, and so far, the weather is living up to the predictions.  But, out here more than anywhere else I've lived, there's always a rainbow after the rain.  Already, during a brief break, Josh spotted a rainbow, and it reminded me of another rainy (and snowy!) day from our honeymoon at the Grand Canyon, and the gorgeous rainbows that seemingly popped up everywhere....


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment