July 1, 2011

Diamonds + Coals - Swimsuit Shopping and YouTube

Let's talk about shopping for swimsuits, shall we?  If there's one thing universally dreaded by women worldwide, it's swimsuit shopping.  For some, it's finding a swimsuit that covers the right areas, emphasizes other areas, and makes them look hot.  For others, it's finding one in just the right size.  For me, it's finding one that works for sports like kayaking.  I'm not sure if it's just me, but I've been hunting for months for a good athletic bikini.  For some reason, none of the sports stores seem to carry two-piece Speedos anymore, and I've had a heck of a time finding a suit that isn't just tied on with a few thin strings.  Do women these days play sports in tiny halter tops?  I feel like I must be missing something.  So, after months of hunting through all the local shops, I'm resorting to the Nike Outlet at the Great Mall.... Wish me luck!

This week's diamonds go to...
- Christina at Platinum Wedding Events.  She's a totally awesome wedding planner and coordinator, she shares my views on vendor meals at weddings, and I'm really looking forward to working with her!
- YouTube.  I grew up watching MTV when they actually played these things called music videos.  YouTube now lets me relive those days, and I love discovering new music while processing photos.

Coals to...
- Swimsuit designers.  Come on, folks.  How about a nice functional bikini?  Please?

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment