July 8, 2011

Diamonds + Coals - New Windows and Moving Furniture

The good news at our house is that we're getting new windows soon.  The bad news, well, we have to move all the furniture away from said windows.  I've never realized this till now, but we seem to have a habit of putting a piece of furniture under just about every window in our house, which means we've had a lot of furniture to move.  One item, of course, was my desk.  Another realization: a whole desktop workstation takes a lot of wiring and plugs, especially when you've been customizing it to have every little thing at your fingertips for a long time!  So, while we're sitting really close to the television now (Remember when your parents used to tell you not to sit so close when you were growing up?  Yeah, we're that close!), we're looking forward to those shiny new windows.

So, this week's diamonds go to...
- New windows.  When they get here, it's going to be great.  I can feel it.
- The Voice.  I could never stay up late enough to watch it live, but I've been catching up during the day while processing photos.

And coals to...
- Moving furniture.  Where do you put it all if not under the windows???
- The Voice.  Yes, I know it was a diamond too, and Javier has an amazing voice, but I really wanted Beverly to win.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment